How We Tripled Kingston Fox’s Google Ads Conversions & Reduced CPL By 41% Without Increasing Ad Spend
Learn how we increased Kingston Fox Lawyer’s year-on-year Google Ads conversion volume by 214% without spending more on ads!
Kingston Fox Lawyers is a leading criminal law firm in Sydney. Since partnering with us, we achieved the following results over a 12 month period:
- 214% increase in conversion volume from Google Ads
- 68% increase in campaign-wide conversion rate
- 41% saving in cost-per-lead
- 147% increase in click-through rate (CTR)
- All WITHOUT increasing online advertising spend!
These breakthrough results all started from humble beginnings...
Kingston Fox Lawyers had been relying on a professional referral when it came to generating new leads. The client wanted to augment their professional referrals with new online sources of leads. With that goal in mind, we recommended a Google Search Ads campaign.
Here’s how we achieved the results without increasing advertising spend:
- Google Search Ads targeting relevant keyword searches with strong commercial intent
- Design of advertising landing pages that matches the intent of the search keywords
- Daily monitoring and allocation of negative keywords to ensure ad traffic remained relevant
- High-rotation of ad headline & description testing to determine what produced the best results
- Landing page goal conversion and call-tracking setup and implementation
How we continued to improve the ad campaign performance year-on-year
The client was able to land a paying customer within 14 days of the search ads campaign going live. These results kept on increasing as we continued to improve the campaign's ability to generate leads. This resulted in establishing Google Ads as an ongoing source of leads for the firm.