How We Doubled Year-On-Year Inspection Bookings for Ormiston Rise Retirement Village
Learn how we increased Ormiston Rise inspection bookings by 136% and Facebook Ad clicks by 120% without increasing ad spend!
Ormiston Rise is a retirement village-owned and managed by Tranquil Retirement Group. Our long-standing online media partnership allowed us to achieve the following year-on-year results:
- 136% increase in landing page inspection booking conversions
- 166% increase in inspection booking conversions from Google Ads
- 120% increase in clicks from Facebook Ads without increasing ad spend
These results all started with a recommendation from one of our existing clients...
Ormiston Rise had relied on traditional marketing when it came to promoting the retirement village. After seeing the results we achieved for Mosaic Property Group, the client engaged us for our PPC agency services. The primary campaign goal was to generate more onsite inspection bookings to the retirement village.
Here’s how we not only achieved the campaign KPI but continued to beat it year-on-year:
- Google Search Ads Campaign targeting high-intent local keyword searches
- Google Display Remarketing with attention-grabbing animated banner advertisements
- Facebook Ads targeting children & grandchildren of the elderly as the key decision-makers
- Facebook Remarketing to remain front-of-mind of engaged prospects that had not converted
- WordPress landing pages with a conversion-focused design
- Goal conversion and call-tracking setup and implementation
How we continued to beat the campaign goal KPIs year-on-year
Within the first month of going live, we were able to capture inspection bookings from both Google and Facebook. Our ongoing optimisations to both the ad campaign and landing pages led to more and more inspection bookings. This resulted in continuous improvements to the advertising campaign return-on-investment (ROI).