Daily website maintenance is one of the most crucial tasks of running an online business. By keeping your site well-maintained and optimized, you are ensuring that issues like slow website speed, higher bounce rate and malware are kept at bay and as such, if you have been neglecting this task, then it is high time that you rectify this immediately.
Now, when it comes to WordPress, the task of maintaining your website becomes easier, thanks to the availability of tonnes of plugins.
WordPress is as easy to maintain as it is to use and manage and to get you started. Here are some of the website maintenance tasks that you could perform right now.
- Check your website for any security loopholes.
- Take a backup of your website.
- Test Contact and Email Opt-in forms.
- Check affiliate links, social media and other download links.
- Clean up trash and spam comments.
- Test site’s speed and loading time.
- Update all WordPress plugins and themes on your site.
- Find and fix Broken Link errors.
- Review and update older content.
- Review and update on-page SEO elements.
Performing these tasks regularly will ensure that your visitors have a superior browsing experience, which, in turn, will improve your site’s traffic leading to a better conversion rate. Additionally, a well-maintained website will also aid in accurate search engine indexing, resulting in a higher ranking on SERPs.
The below infographic highlights 50+ WordPress website maintenance tasks that you need to undertake and provides you with useful tips on how to deal with any issues effectively. In addition, you could also download a free PDF of this guide and keep it for your reference.
So, check out this infographic now and perform these tasks right away in order to improve your WordPress site’s overall speed, performance and functionality.
WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist (Infographic) – 50+ Essential Tips & Practices by the team at bigrockcoupon.in