Thanks for your interest in wanting to come on board with the Web3 team!
We are looking for an experienced Web Graphic Designer to design amazing website user experiences. The ideal candidate should have a detailed eye for clean, well-executed & pixel perfect website design. They should also have a passion for practising the most modern and cutting edge standards in design style & website conversion psychology.
The successful candidate should be able to communicate high-level business strategic requirements into logical website sitemaps, functional wireframes & beautiful high-resolution design mockups.
Here’s a few reasons why we believe this will be the best ‘job’ you will ever have:
- Work directly with a friendly, understanding and empathetic Project Manager and team who will work together with you to deliver the needs of our clients allowing you to focus on developing & implementing the website design strategy for our clients.
- Work with a team that is not only invested in delivering the best solutions for our clients, but we invest in you as a member of the team.
- The work you do will genuinely contribute to driving high-end results and significant business growth to our clients and customers around the world.
If that excites you, we invite you to read on…
As one of our Web Graphic Designers, you will be responsible for:
- Leading our clients through design discovery workshops to understand their brand style guides, design benchmarking & design likes & dislikes
- Executing all visual design stages from sitemap to low-resolution wireframes to high-resolution design mockups
- Ensuring all design work complies with our design methodology, conversion best practices, WCAG AA accessibility & functionality best practices
- Presenting your designs to our clients and managing the design feedback & revision process
- Conducting design quality assurance on the websites that we develop to ensure your design vision has been executed correctly by our development team
- Building upon our existing library of website design templates, wireframes and assets
- Growing and evolving our Web3 design methodology, guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ideating and creating website design variations that will be used as part of our conversion rate optimisation (CRO) A/B testing campaigns
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on website graphic design or user experience design with a strong design portfolio
- Experience working with a fast-paced and fast-growing marketing agency
- Ability to work with pre-established design templates and kits
- A keen interest and passion for conversion-based & direct response design methodology
- Availability to consistently work between 9am-5pm, 3 days per week from our office located in Spring Hill
- A strong passion for all things design thinking, UX and UI – you’ll likely subscribe to all the industry-leading design blogs, content sources on web design and have studied best-practice techniques
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, XD or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS (no direct coding experience required)
- Excellent visual design skills with a firm understanding of design communication principles and design psychology
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- You pride yourself on punctuality, self-discipline, accountability and achieving goals
- Want to work in a team where speed, agility, and results are valued over ‘bureaucracy and hierarchy’
A bit about Web3
Since 2013, Web3 has been one of Australia’s leading WordPress & Search Engine Marketing agencies, helping thousands of businesses in Australia and around the world achieve game-changing results.
We work with local, national and international organisations such as Culture Kings, Console, Cromwell Property Group, the Queensland Government, Mosaic Property Group & Guide Dogs Queensland to help them succeed with their online strategy.
As a team, we are a group of motivated high-performers who fundamentally believe in delivering the best outcomes and results for our clients and customers at the highest standard through our product and service solutions.
If you’re passionate about making a positive impact on businesses around the world, then please provide your cover letter, some examples of your work/ portfolio and your resume.