Are you an open & transparent communicator? Are you confident in sharing your thoughts and ideas to get the best possible outcomes? Do you pride yourself on your ability to get sh!t done?
- Work directly and learn from the core Web3 management team. With decades of senior digital experience across some of Australia’s largest brands, we will guide you toward becoming a truly world-class Agency Administrative Assistant.
- Get access to premium business training courses from Australia’s top entrepreneurs and business leaders to develop highly effective team & customer service and task management skills.
- Be part of a high growth results-centric business with plenty of career progression and promotion pathways available
- Have the flexibility to choose your own working hours and work remotely or from your own home. Or, choose to work from our beautiful, open plan co-working space in the heart of the CBD with access to top networking and skill development events with weekly yoga, group fitness training and social events.
- The work you do will genuinely contribute to driving high-end results and significant business growth to our clients and customers around the world.
If that excites you, I invite you to read on…
- As one of our Agency Administrative Assistant, you’ll be the main point of contact across our portfolio of web & marketing clients, building a positive relationship with them and helping to solve their problems.
- You’ll assist in analyzing our client’s digital strategies and identifying opportunities to improve their digital KPIs and business growth goals.
- Working directly with the Web3 Founders, you’ll assist in preparing insights & recommendations as part of a monthly strategic review for our clients.
- You’ll work with our web projects team to ensure our website design & development deliverables are effectively co-ordinated with our clients so they can be delivered on time.
- You’ll be working on a wide variety of business types and industries (SMEs, government, enterprise, non-profits, charities) across a wide variety of different projects (WordPress, static, e-commerce, physical product, digital product, service, membership, landing pages, lead generation, brand awareness etc) and campaigns (SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, CRO, Content Marketing).
- You will be a key player in the Web3 team and be empowered to own this position and drive what you believe is the best solution for our clients and customers.
Who we’re looking for:
- Having strong customer service, time and task management skills are key foundational skills to succeeding in this role.
- Exceptional client management skills and confidence in setting and managing client expectations
- Excellent phone etiquette and email communication skills
- A strong passion for all things about digital – you’ll likely subscribe to all the industry-leading blogs and content sources on the web and online marketing
- You’ve got hands-on experience with WordPress and have been across SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Conversion Rate Optimisation campaigns.
- Highly organized and process driven, while having the ability to solve problems using ‘outside-of-the-box’ creative thinking.
- You pride yourself on punctuality, self-discipline, accountability and achieving goals.
- Want to work in a small, tightly-knit team where speed, agility, and results are valued over ‘bureaucracy and hierarchy.
- Sales experience also a big PLUS but not mandatory.
Since 2013, Web3 has been one of Australia’s leading WordPress & Search Engine Advertising businesses, helping thousands of businesses in Australia and around the world achieve game-changing results.
We work with local, national and international organizations such as Culture Kings, Cromwell Property Group, Fishburners, the Queensland Government, Brisbane & Gold Coast City Council, Mosaic Property Group & Guide Dogs Queensland succeed with their online strategy.
As a team, we are a group of motivated high-performers who fundamentally believe in enabling businesses around the world to become market leaders online through our product and service solutions.
To apply for this role, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the Subject: ‘Digital Agency Administrative Assistant Application’.